Monday, March 9, 2009

Daily Mug Shot

Good Morning Moon Monkey Junkies~
Whooo recovering from watching the 2009 US Barista Championships from Portland Oregon from the comfort of my living room and the convenience of ustreamtv. Winner of the 2009 US Barista Championships, Michael Phillips from Intelligensia, Chicago! Nice! After 5 hours of watching, blogging, writing, brainstorming. I headed out to my personal coffee lab, a.k.a. the roaster, to create a new blend of extraordinary FTO espresso blend Ethiopian Harrar & Sumantra. Love it. Tried to test my social network skills by tweeting and offered first (5) tweets a few pound to try. No tweets. No name just yet. I will have to rely on my Moon Monkey Junkies to grind, press and tamp it into the cup and tell me the blend is a keeper. Life is for celebrating. Givelovecoffee.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment