Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daily Mug Shot

Today's Daily Mug Shot is Andy Stanley Pastor, communicator Author, & founder of North Point Ministries inc. Andy's books and wisdom within the pages has become one the world changers in my life. I'am one of those folks his wisdom has shaped. Decided that along with posting fun stuff about Moon Monkey Coffee Company each day I would add a paragraph or two from a the current book on the end table of my life. Principles of the Path is the one occupying my mind and end table right now. Here's the principle I wish I would of stumbled on like the black monte carlo that stumbled on Louie Giglio & Andy as they were headed for the swamp.
Direction-not intention-determines our destination pg.14
warning: do not read this book if you do not wish to be challenged about the path your life's decisions have led you down.
Headed for the coffee lab this morning to package extraordinary Moon Monkey Coffee for some of my most famous raving Moon Monkey fans, Jon Forman of Switchfoot, Toby Mac. Headed to Nashville in the morning for Gospel Music Awards week. One of my favorite experiences of the year...almost becoming second to Catalyst in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment