Thursday, June 25, 2009

Daily Mug Shot



Today's daily mug shot is a re post. This picture captures me. As I let my mind wander...is it excitement, exhaustion, extreme sweating? What does it say to you? Can you see yourself on her face. I can. I've been running hard, to earn & learn vs leaning in the past two days...will slow down today and build MOR= margin of reflection...taking in nothing new and processing only what I have taken in from the past week. Pray for me this will be a challenge!

In honor of this day of MOR Margin of reflection: here's few day worth of tweets links & the link to stir you up....

From Collide Magazine: Prophetic= to communicate the heart of God...... I don't think it is the job itself that gets boring it's our approach to it.

From givelovecoffee twitter profile:

@Mark Batterson: Many people feel like a failure-simply because they haven't defined success.

@Steven Futrick: Faith is not a drug to sedate you through life you have it's a force to transform you to another realm of reality.

@curtstweets: Character is what emerges from all the little things you were to busy to do yesterday but did anyway Mclaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment