Saturday, September 19, 2009

Daily Mug Shot

"believe in this life" taken by Kary Shay spray painted
ground zero on 9/11

celebrating my seven- year itch to my beloved Michael on 09 20 09. giving hope to staying married despite the up's & downs...and giving hope to those without clean water $20 dollars @ a time. http://www.mycharitywater.org/

this is significant for me because as I'm struggling to put up fences and boundaries in many areas in my life personally. One of those areas is in the way of "spending". On any given year of our anniversary I would spend $500 plus dollars creating an experience to celebrate our anniversary together by booking overnight stay @ an expensive hotel, lavish dinner etc. While enjoyed. Neither Michael or I have the $$$ to do that this year. We are in counseling struggleing to stay committed to each other in marriage. It's working! We are "mending" fences.

Why would I post such a personal subject on my "company blog" Moon Monkey Coffee Company....because Moon Monkey is one of my favorite things aside from my (2) children he gave me Nicole & Benjamin. The Monkey turns 5 in just a few days...has taken it's toll on our 7 year marriage...but it was a gift from Michael!

So this year, join us in celebrating our 7 year itch!~ committed to staying married...& giving hope to others $20 dollars @ a time on 092009 by donating to "clean water"

What's the bull dog got to do with it? well, with dog-like determination...anything is possible....this bull dog was on the back of a motorcycle on Michael & I's last trip to Nashville so with Dog like determination and DOG spelled backwards..."GOD" we are staying married! & providing living water....for both our marriage $20.00 at a time and giving hope to those without clean water!


092009 our 7 year itch!~

http://www.perrynoble.com/2009/09/18/15-ways-to-destroy-your-marriage/
Don't miss Sunday's webcampus Service 092009

No comments:

Post a Comment