Friday, April 3, 2009

Daily Mug Shot


Today's mugshot is a pen & ink drawing from my then 14 year old son Ryan. I have been lost in cyber space connecting with marketplace leaders, artists, and everyday ordinary folks passionate about life & coffee. Artists, musican's, authors, leaders, all changing the view of the world in a 140 characters. So thankful of this medium to connect. In the days and weeks to come by blog will have posts from books I'm reading from publisher Thomas Nelson. First up, my mentor, Andy Stanley and his book Principle of the Path! More then ever I'm commited to encourging leaders and artists as they impact and add value to others in their everyday ordinary life. Visit often, follow me on twitter. givelovecoffee/twitter.com This ain't no ordinary love...

No comments:

Post a Comment