Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daily Mug Shot


Good Morning Moon Monkey Junkies~ this mornings mug shot is Michael Hyatt, CEO of Thomas Nelson. I will always begin each post on this blog with a "mug shot" it's a play on words of course...I love to play with words.... so for Mug Shots you'll see leaders, artists, mugs & also the mugs with extraordinary coffee.
I would encourage you to read his blog post for today over a extraordinary cup of coffee.
Michael summarizes what he has learned by blogging over the last 5 years or so... I can relate to his first one...
"Blogging helps me clarify my own thinking. This is probably the primary benefit of blogging for me. Sometimes I am not sure what I think about a topic until I have written on it. Writing helps me untangle my thoughts. My next favorite is all the amazing folks I have met on twitter. a trible of folks I've come to lean on with a 140 characters for inspiration, & reflection. Follow me on twitter givelovecoffee.
Life is for celebrating. This ain't no ordinary love! stayed tuned to this blogspot I will be reviewing books for Thomas Nelson & posting and looking forward to your feedback here.

No comments:

Post a Comment